A whimsy of antique brass charms and beads with accents of pink in Swarovski Crystal. Dazzling fringe hanging from antique brass kidney wires.
Karla Schafer, Aunties Beads Designer
- Cut a piece of chain, 6 links in length, apx 3/4".
- Add the chain to the kidney wire and pinch the finding slightly to keep the chain in place.
- Add a jump ring to the star charm and then a jump ring to that jump ring.
- Add the charm to the bottom of the chain with the last jump ring added.
- Add the heart charm the jump ring connecting to the chain, utilizing the jump ring on the heart.
- On a head pin, drop a 6mm ant brass round, wire wrapping it on the jump ring opposite of the heart.
- On a head pin, drop an indian pink bicone, wire wrapping it on the bottom link of chain
- On a head pin, drop a rose peach bicone, wire wrapping it to the link above and repeat for the other side of the link.
- Repeat the bicone placement as above for a total of (3) indian pink bicones and (4) rose peach bicones.
- Repeat all the steps to complete the pair.
Tools and Materials Needed:
Antique Brass Pewter Star Charm with Swirl, 20mm- 2pc
Antique Brass 6mm Puffed Heart Charm- 2pc
Antique Brass 6mm Round Beads, Bag Of 10- 2pc
Swarovski Crystal Xilion Bicone (5328) 4mm, Indian Pink- 6pc
Swarovski Crystal Xilion Bicone (5328) 4mm, Rose Peach- 8pc
Antique Brass 1 And 1/2" Ball Pin, Bag Of 10, 2mm Ball, 22 Gauge- 16pc
Antique Brass Flat Oval Chain By The Foot, 3x5mm- 3"
Antique Brass 6mm Open Jump Rings, Bag of 50- 4pc
Antique Brass 1" Kidney Earwires, Bag Of 10- 1pr
Round Nose Pliers
Chain Nose Pliers