- Prep the chain first, by folding the chain in half, finding the center link.
- Add a jump ring to the center link and add the it to the end of the cross connector and close.
- Trim the excess wire to fit subtracting the length of the lobster clasp. I removed about an 1 1/2" from each end from the 12" piece of chain I began with.
- Join the two free ends of the chain together with a jump ring, adding another jump ring to that one, to clasp into.
- Add the lobster clasp to the other end of the cross with jump ring.
- Drop the Swarovski Pearl on the decorative head pin and wrap.
- On a jump ring add the winged charm and pearl drop.
- Add the charm/drop to the jump ring that connects to the cross connector to the chain. (not the one with the lobster clasp)
Tools and Materials Needed:
Gunmetal Cross Connector, Gunmetal With Clear Crystals, 14 x 52mm- 1pc
Antique Silver Pewter Winged Charm/Pendant, 18x31mm- 1pc
Swarovski Crystal Pearls, 8mm, Gray- 1pc
2" Silver Pewter Fancy 20 Gauge Head Pin- 1pc
Gunmetal Plate Jump Rings, Open, 5mm, 20 Gauge, 10pc- 5pc
Gunmetal 8.3mm Link Chain By The Foot- 9"
Gunmetal 12mm Lobster Clasp- 1pc
Chain Nose Pliers