Waterfall Necklace Project
This is proof that seed beads are not just for weaving! Gemstones and seed beads are the perfect combination when you want to create that very special piece.
Products Used (See below for Product Links):
- Silver Plate Flat Oval Chain By The Foot, 5x9mm 22"
- Sky Blue Agate Faceted Graduated Round Gemstone Bead Strand
- Miyuki Seed Bead Mix, Fancy, 8/0
- Miyuki 8-1051, Galvanized Silver
- Silver Filled Split Rings, 6mm, Bag of 10
- 1 1/2 Inch Sterling Silver Head Pins, 24 Gauge, Bag of 10
- 3 Inch Sterling Silver Head Pins, 22 Gauge, Piece
- Silver Plated 14mm Flower Bead Cap, Bag Of 10
- Silver Plated 7mm Petal Bead Cap, Bag Of 10
- Silver Plated Fancy Bead Cone, 17mm
- Silver Plate Lobster Claw, 12mm
- Using a split ring, attach lobster clasp to one end of chain. Connect lobster to other end of chain, leaving 6 links to dangle.
- Using 3" head pin, add one seed bead (any color), one of the larger agate beads, Fancy bead cone and one of seed beads (any color. Using round nose pliers, wire wrap to end of the dangling chain.
- Using 1 and 1/2" head pins, make seed bead drops. Add 3-6 seed beads per drop. On the link above the agate drop, add 5 seed bead drops to each side.
- On the link above the seed bead drops, use you head pin and add a 16mm agate piece and 14mm flower bead cap and drop. On other side of same chain link, use head pin and add 12mm agate and drop.
- The link above these agate bead, use your head pins and make more seed bead drops, 5 for each side of chain link.
- On the link above this, use head pin and add 8-10mm agate and 7mm petal bead cap. On other side of link, add a larger agate piece and drop.
- On top link, make 5 seed bead drops for each side of link. If you would like a fuller piece, use smaller agate and fill in where necessary.