Tools and Materials Needed:
- On a headpin, pick up an 8mm round, a 6mm round and three 4mm rounds. Run the headpin through the bead cone.
- Using chain nose pliers, fold the flat ends of the bead cone inward. Then use your chain nose pliers to fold the fancy ends of the bead cone over. Make sure the folded ends are cupping the 8mm bead nicely.
- Pull your headpin up and make a loop. If you are using a 3" headpin, you can make a wire wrapped loop. If your headpin is 2", a simple rosary loop will do.
- Use your chain nose pliers to attach the loop to an ear wire.
- Repeat this process to create the other earring.
- If your filigree bead cones became misshapen during the process, pressing the bottom against a table will flatten the folds and reshape the filigree pieces.
Silver Plated Fancy Filigree Bead Cone, 40mm (2 pieces)
Onyx Round Strand, 8 mm (2 pieces)
Onyx Round Strand, 6 mm (2 pieces)
Onyx Round Strand, 4 mm (6 pieces)
Silver Plate 3 Inch Headpins, 21 Gauge, Bag of 100 (2 pieces)
Silver Filled Earwire with 2 mm Ball, 21 Gauge, Pair
Antique Brass Fancy Filigree Bead Cone, 40mm (2 pieces)
Howlite 8mm Round Bead Strand, Turquoise (2 pieces)
Turquoise Blue Howlite 6mm Round Gemstone Bead Strand (2 pieces)
Antique Brass 4mm Round Beads, Bag Of 10 (6 pieces)
Antique Brass Plated 2 Inch Head Pins, 21 Gauge, Bag of 10 (2 pieces)
Antique Brass 1" Kidney Earwires, Bag Of 5 Pairs (1 pair)
Round Nose Pliers
Chain Nose Pliers