Believe it or not, this bracelet is not woven; it is a beaded design that I have been making for many years that I thought I would share with everyone!
Shanna Steele, Aunties Beads Designer
Tools and Materials Needed:
- Cut about 30" of beading wire. String a crimp bead, seed bead, 6mm turquoise round, and another seed bead toward one end. Run your beading wire through half the toggle then back down through the the beads just strung. Crimp.
- String an 8mm turquoise round. Then string 6 seed beads. Run your beading wire back through the 8mm bead just strung. String 6 more seed beads and run the beading wire back through the same 8mm round. Make sure you pull on your wire firmly as you add the seed beads so they will be positioned properly on the bead.
- String a seed bead, 6mm turquoise round, and another seed bead.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 eight more times for a 7 and 1/2" bracelet.
- String a crimp bead. Run your beading wire through the other half of the toggle and back down the crimp bead, seed bead, 6mm round, and another seed bead. Crimp. Cut excess wire.
Howlite 8mm Round Bead Strand, Turquoise
Turquoise Blue Howlite 6mm Round Gemstone Bead Strand
8/0 Copper Plated Miyuki Seed Beads
8/0 Duracoat Galvanized Muscat Miyuki Beads
Antique Copper Plated Tapered Toggle, 17mm
Antique Copper Plate Crimp Bead, 2 x 2 mm, Bag of 50
Beadalon 19-strand Wire, 30 ft., .015, Metallic Satin Copper
Beadalon Designer Crimper Tool