Tools and Materials Needed:
- I made this piece for a 7 and 1/2" to 8" wrist. Add more or take off some beads to change the size.
- Cut 2 pieces of chain, each piece with 32 links.
- Using your pliers, open your jump ring and add one end of each chain plus one end of one of the gemstone connectors.
- Repeat this with the other connector. So, the chain is in the middle, and gemstone connectors on both sides.
- Open your jump ring with your pliers and attach jump ring to the other end of the gemstone connector and one end of your clasp. Close your jump ring.
- Repeat this with the other end of clasp.
Turquoise Jasper Gemstone Rectangle Connector, 18x24mm, 2 pieces
Silver Plate Rolo Chain By The Foot, 6mm
Silver Filled 8mm Open Jump Rings, 10pc, 18 Gauge, 4 pieces
Silver Filled 9mm Toggle With 3 Rings, 1 set
Beadsmith La Femme Ergo Pliers, Flat Nose