Create your own Talisman in the hues of Tucson! The large antique copper finding yields a Turquoise Leaf pendant and a colorful array of golden shadow, padparadscha, mocca and tanzanite Swarovski and Chinese Crystal drops. All are suspended from antique copper rolo chain.
Karla Schafer, Aunties Beads Designer
- View the Drop Beading Video for a quick how to.
- Cut the chain to 30" for an opera length necklace.
- Open a jump ring adding it to one end of the chain, slipping on the trigger clasp and close.
- Add a jump ring to each of the loops on the ring finding slipping the chain through one of the jump rings.
- Add the charms in layers to the bottom jump ring, adding the leaf pendant first by slipping a jump ring through the drilled hole connecting it to the bottom ring.
- On a head pin, drop a 4mm Blue Zircon Bicone, leaf bead cap, Chinese Crystal Rondelle, leaf bead cap, 4mm Blue Zircon and start a loop.
- Slip it into the jump ring of the ring finding layering on top of the leaf pendant and complete the wrap.
- On a head pin, drop 8mm Tanzanite Bicone, leaf bead cap, 8mm Padparadscha Round, leaf bead cap, 6mm Mocca Bicone and start a loop.
- Slip it into the jump ring of the ring finding layering on top of the first two drops and complete the wrap to finish the necklace.
Tools and Materials Needed:
Blue Turquoise Leaf Pendant, 28x42mm, Horizontally Top Drilled- 1pc
Chinese Crystal Rondelle Bead, Lt. Colorado Topaz, 14x18mm- 1pc
Swarovski Crystal Xilion Bicone (5328) 4mm, Blue Zircon- 2pc
Swarovski Crystal Xilion Bicone (5328) 8mm, Tanzanite- 1pc
Swarovski Crystal Round (5000) 8mm, Padparadscha- 1pc
Swarovski Crystal Xilion Bicone (5328) 6mm, Mocca- 1pc
Antique Copper Pewter 10mm Bead Cap With Leaves, Bag Of 10- 4pc
Antique Copper Pewter 31mm Round Connector Ring- 1pc
Antique Copper 6mm Rolo Chain By The Foot- 30"
Antique Copper Trigger Clasp, 15mm- 1pc
Antique Copper Plated Head Pins, 2 Inch, 21 Gauge, Bag of 10- 2pc
Round Nose Pliers
Chain Nose Pliers