Triple Play Bracelet
I used 3 strand spacer bars and three different beads (onyx and turquoise along with light siam crystals) to create a colorful bracelet with a lot of impact. This is probably one of my favorite multi-strand bracelets to date!
Shanna Steele, Auntie’s Beads Designer
1. Cut 3 pieces of beading wire measuring about 10 inches each. String a crimp bead toward the end of each piece of wire. Run each piece of wire through a loop in the 3-to-1 link then back down through each crimp bead. Use your chain nose pliers to secure the crimp beads.
2. On row 1, string the following pattern: turquoise, onyx, turquoise. Add a 3 strand spacer bar.
3. Repeat step 2 five more times.
4. String a turquoise, onyx, and another turquoise bead. Add a crimp bead. Run your wire through an outside loop on the other 3-to-1 separator then back down through crimp bead and the nearest turquoise bead. Use your chain nose pliers to crimp. Cut excess wire.
5. On row 2, string the following pattern: onyx, light siam, onyx. Run the wire through the center hole of the spacer bar.
6. Repeat step 5 five more times.
7. String the following: onyx, light siam, onyx. Add a crimp bead. Run your wire through the center loop on the other 3-to-1 separator then back down through crimp bead and the nearest onyx bead. Use your chain nose pliers to crimp. Cut excess wire.
8. Repeat steps 2 through 4 to complete row 3, making sure that you run your wire through the bottom holes of the spacer bars and crimp to the bottom loop of the 3-to-1 separator.
9. Attach a split ring to one end. Attach half of the toggle to the split ring.
10. Repeat step 9 on the other end.
Materials and Tools Needed:
Turquoise Blue Howlite 6mm Round Gemstone Bead Strand (28 pieces)
Onyx Round Strand, 6 mm (28 pieces)
Swarovski Crystal, 6mm Round Faceted, Light Siam (7 pieces)
Pewter Deco Rose Spacer Bar 3 Hole, Silver (6 pieces)
Pewter Deco Rose Link, 3-1, Silver (2 pieces)
Pewter Toggle, Melody, Silver
Sterling Silver Split Rings, Bag of 10, 6 mm (2 pieces)
Crimp Beads, Bag of 100, 2 x 2 mm (6 pieces)
Beadalon 49-strand Wire, 30 ft., .018 (about 30 inches)
Chain Nose Pliers