- Cut 6, 10 inch pieces of beading wire.
- Add a crimp bead to one of the pieces of wire. String the wire through the left hole of the Eternity link and then run it back through the crimp bead going the opposite direction. Leave about a centimeter of extra wire and flatten the crimp bead with your chain nose pliers. Repeat this process with a second piece of wire attached to the same hole.
- Begin stringing seed beads onto your wire. Be sure that the first few beads go over the extra centimeter of wire you left in the previous step. Continue stringing until you have about 5-and-a-half inches of beaded wire. Repeat this process with the second piece of wire and then clamp the ends of both wires together into a bead stopper.
- Repeat the previous two steps twice more; once on the middle hole and once on the right hole. String slightly fewer seed beads onto the middle strand to correct for length (you want all of your strands to end at about the same place).
- Leaving your strands clamped two-to-a-bead stopper, braid them as you would your hair.
- One by one, unclamp your strands and crimp them to the corresponding holes on your eternity link as you did previously.
- Using your chain nose pliers, open a jump ring and use it attach each end of your clasp to each end of the eternity links.
Tools and Materials Needed:
11/0 Tr Lt Green AB Miyuki Seed Beads- 1 bag
TierraCast Antique Silver Pewter Eternity Link, 17mm- 2pc
TierraCast Antique Silver Pewter Vine Hook and Eye Clasp- 1 set
Beadalon 19-strand Wire, 30 ft,.015, Silver- 1 spool (60 inches)
Silver Filled Crimp Beads, 2 x 2mm, 50pc- 1 bag (12 beads)
Silver Filled 8mm Open Jump Rings, 10pc, 18 Gauge- 1 bag (2 pc)
Chain Nose Jewelry Pliers- 1 tool
Classic Nipper Tool- 1 tool