The Master Key Necklace Project
"Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness." - Oliver Wendell Holmes. This copper assemblage is formed of skeleton keys dangling from copper coins and all hung on antique rolo chain!
Karla Schafer, Aunties Beads Designer
Tools and Materials Needed:
- Open an 8mm jump ring and slip it into a hole of the larger coin, then add the medium,then the small one and close. All three coins should layer upon each other.
- Open an 8mm jump ring and slip it into the bottom hole of the large coin, adding the large key and close.
- Open an 8mm jump ring and slip it into the bottom hole of the medium coin, adding the medium key and close.
- Open an 8mm jump ring and slip it into the bottom hole of the small coin, adding the small key and close.
- String the 24" of rolo chain through the jump ring that connects all three coins.
- Open a 5mm jump ring attaching the trigger clasp to one end of the chain and close.
- Open another 5mm jump ring and add it to the other end of the chain to complete the necklace.
Antique Copper Fancy Key Pendant, 18x57mm- 1pc
Antique Copper Regal Key Pendant, 17x44mm- 1pc
Antique Copper Pewter Fleur Key Charm/Pendant, 14x29mm- 1pc
Antique Copper Pewter Hammered Disc With 2 Holes, 27mm- 1pc
Antique Copper Pewter 20mm Disc With 2 Holes- 1pc
Antique Copper Pewter 14mm Disc With 2 Holes- 1pc
Copper Trigger Clasp, 12mm- 1pc
Copper Jump Rings, Open, Bag of 10, 5mm, 20 Gauge- 2pc
Antique Copper 8mm Open Jump Rings, 19 Guage, Bag Of 10- 4pc
Antique Copper 3mm Rolo Chain By The Foot- 2ft
Round Nose Pliers
Chain Nose Pliers