- Open an 8mm jump ring and slip it into a hole of the larger coin, then add the medium,then the small one and close. All three coins should layer upon each other.
- Open an 8mm jump ring and slip it into the bottom hole of the large coin, adding the large key and close.
- Open an 8mm jump ring and slip it into the bottom hole of the medium coin, adding the medium key and close.
- Open an 8mm jump ring and slip it into the bottom hole of the small coin, adding the small key and close.
- String the 24" of rolo chain through the jump ring that connects all three coins.
- Open a 5mm jump ring attaching the trigger clasp to one end of the chain and close.
- Open another 5mm jump ring and add it to the other end of the chain to complete the necklace.
Tools and Materials Needed:
Antique Copper Fancy Key Pendant, 18x57mm- 1pc
Antique Copper Regal Key Pendant, 17x44mm- 1pc
Antique Copper Pewter Fleur Key Charm/Pendant, 14x29mm- 1pc
Antique Copper Pewter Hammered Disc With 2 Holes, 27mm- 1pc
Antique Copper Pewter 20mm Disc With 2 Holes- 1pc
Antique Copper Pewter 14mm Disc With 2 Holes- 1pc
Copper Trigger Clasp, 12mm- 1pc
Copper Jump Rings, Open, Bag of 10, 5mm, 20 Gauge- 2pc
Antique Copper 8mm Open Jump Rings, 19 Guage, Bag Of 10- 4pc
Antique Copper 3mm Rolo Chain By The Foot- 2ft
Round Nose Pliers
Chain Nose Pliers