|I Love this Piece! What colors DON'T work with this one! Also, the colors are very transitional for fall!
1. Cut 2 pieces of leather, each 6" in length.
2. Add a crimp end cap to one end of each piece of leather.
3. Cut 10" of beading wire. Crimp one end of wire to the leather crimp end.
4. Add the beads in the following order: 3 spacers, turquoise blue, 2 spacers, black, 2 spacers, white, 2 spacers, brown, 2 spacers, red, 3 spacers. Crimp to other leather crimp end.
5. Add crimp end hook to one loose end of leather. Add crimp end cap to the other.
Materials and Tools Needed:
Auntie's Beads Co-founder & Jewelry Designer