- The average length of an anklet is about 10".
- Cut your wire about 12" in length and crimp one end into the trigger clasp, using the Magical Crimp Forming Tool.
- Add a jump ring to each of the charms and set aside.
- String about 4" of seed beads, starting with a large hole seed bead to hide the wire tail, adding the star fish charm, add a large seed bead to keep it in place.
- String another 3/8" of seed beads, the shell bead, 3/8" of seed beads, the sea horse charm, using a large seed bead to keep it in place.
- Finish the balance of the anklet and crimp the end into a jump ring.
Tools and Materials Needed:
Miyuki Multi Bead Mix, Surf and Sand
TierraCast Antique Copper Pewter Sea Star Charm, 18mm- 1pc
TierraCast Antique Copper Seahorse Charm, 24mm- 1pc
TierraCast Antique Copper Pewter Large Shell Bead, 13mm- 1pc
Antique Copper Trigger Clasp, 15mm- 1pc
Antique Copper Jump Rings, Open, 10pc, 5mm, 20 Gauge- 3pc
Antique Copper Plated Recycled Copper Crimp Beads, 100pc- 2pc
Beadalon 49-strand Wire, 30 ft., .018
BeadSmith Magical Crimp Forming Tool For .014"-.015" Wire