This project is based on the a woven ring using SuperDuos, please watch the following video: SuperDuo Woven Ring Video
- Instead of using 6 superduos for the middle ring, I used 5 to change the shape!
- It is worked just the same, so follow the video all the way up to where the band is added.
- Instead of adding the band, since we have the threads exiting the bicone in opposite directions,string on 6 seed beads on the left thread, crossing over with the right thread, into the 6 seed beads just strung.
- This is the bail loop that you can add a jump ring through to hang it from chain or beaded necklace.
- Run the supplemax back through a couple of beads and tie some half hitch knots and secure with a drop of glue. <
Tools and Materials Needed:
11/0 SF Lt Raspberry Lined Crystal Miyuki Seed Beads
Czech Glass 2.5x5mm SuperDuos, Lila Luster, 10 grams
Swarovski Crystal Xilion Bicone (5328) 4mm, Turquoise- 5pc
Supplemax, .012 in, 50M WHITE