The Czech Glass beads resemble stepping stones up a path! I separated the beads with a RAW stitch of only one bicone, but used a Satin Gold beading wire for extra interest! This created a definite stepping stone path feel!
Karla Schafer, Aunties Beads Designer
- Cut a 24" piece of beading wire and center the loop of the toggle clasp on it.
- String a bicone over both wires, down to the clasp.
- String a glass bead, then string a bicone on one wire and CO through the bicone, then a glass bead.
- Repeat step 3 for the desired length of the bracelet, I strung a total of (8) glass beads for a 7 1/2" bracelet.
- String a bicone on one wire, after the last glass bead and CO.
- String a bicone and a crimp bead over both wires and crimp the end into the bar of the toggle clasp.
Tools and Materials Needed:
Designer Czech Glass 15mm Bead Strand, Cocoa Beans- 8pc
Swarovski Crystal Xilion Bicone (5328) 4mm, Crystal Dorado 2X- 10pc
Antique Gold Pewter 16mm Lined Toggle
Beadalon 19-strand Wire, 30 ft., .015, Metallic Satin Gold- 24"
Antique Brass Plated Recycled Copper Crimp Beads, Bag of 100- 1pc
Chain Nose Pliers