- Remove 2 rings from hooped chain and remove 1 inch from the chain with leaves. Open the leaf chain top ring and close over one of the rings from the hooped chain.
- Cut two 2 inch pieces of 20 gauge wire.
- On each 2 inch piece, make a loop on one end using the round nose pliers. Be sure to mark the spot used for the first one so that you make both loops the same size on the second one.
- Add one Crystal AB and one Gray Pearl bead to each 2 inch piece with the Crystal AB bead placed first so that this bead is next to the loop you just made.
- Secure the end of the 2 inch pieces by making a very small loop and turning it so that the loop is circling the bottom of the Gray pearl.
- Open the top loop and attach each completed piece to the top of the hooped chain. These will be attached to the ear wire once completed and will keep this element in place so don't worry that the element doesn't stay at the top if moved at this point.
- Once your ear wires are completed according to the video, attach the bottom part of the ear wire to the loop you made and attached to the top of the hoop chain.
Tools and Materials Needed:
Swarovski Crystal Round (5000) 4mm, Crystal AB, 10pc- 2pc
Swarovski Crystal Pearls, 6mm, Gray, 10pc- 2pc
Antique Silver Plated Hammered Oval Chain By The Foot, 14x21mm- 2"
Silver Plated Chain By The Foot With Leaves, 9mm Leaves- 1"
Artistic Wire, 20 Gauge, Non-Tarnish Silver Plate, 6 Yards
Beadalon Semi-Flush Cutters
Chain nose Pliers
Round Nose Pliers
BeadSmith Bail Making Pliers with 6mm and 8.5mm Jaws (for earwire construction)
BeadSmith Plastic-Rubber Jeweler's Hammer (for earwire construction)
Miniature Horn Anvil (for earwire construction)
BeadSmith Bench Block With Wood Base, 4x4"(for earwire construction)