Small Spiral with rose bead:
- Make 2 small spirals using the small spiral making tool.
- Using the chain nose pliers bend the ending wire straight up forming a right angle above the coil.
- Drop on a rose bead and form a rosary loop just above the bead.
- Slip on the earring finding and repeat for the second coil to complete the pair.
- Make 2 small spirals using the small spiral making tool and Two large spirals using the large spiral making tool. (You can also make the small spirals on the large spiral making tool. You will need to count how many rotations for one spiral and do the same for the second to get them the same size, or just do it by eye.)
- Using the chain nose pliers bend the ending wire straight up forming a right angle above the coil of the large spiral.
- Form a rosary loop, doing it in a manner that the loop is perpendicular to the coil.
- Form a rosary loop on the small coil.
- Open this loop and slip the loop of the large coil on and close.
- Add a jump ring to the small coil at the first coil, close and add another jump ring to that one.
- Add the earring finding and repeat the above steps to complete the pair.
Tools and Materials Needed:
Beadalon Spiral Maker
Beadalon Spiral Maker, Large
Artistic Wire, 20 Gauge, Gunmetal Colored Copper Wire, 15 Yards
Composite 10mm Rose Bead Strand, Turquoise- 2pc
Antique Brass Jump Rings, Open, 1.6 Gram Bag, 5mm, 20 Gauge
Antique Brass French Wires, Pair
Chain Nose Pliers
Wire Looping Pliers
Round Nose Pliers