Swarovski crystals in silver shade and antique silver pewter bell charms make perfect holiday earrings that you can wear every day during the most wonderful time of the year!
Shanna Steele, Aunties Beads Designer
Tools and Materials Needed:
- On an eye pin, pick up an antique silver bead cap, an 8mm round and a bead cap. Make a simple (rosary) loop that runs parallel to the existing loop on the eye pin. Attach the loop to the loop at the top of the charm.
- On a headpin, pick up a 6mm round. Make a simple (rosary) loop.
- Repeat step 2.
- On a headpin, pick up a 6mm rondelle. Make a simple (rosary) loop.
- Repeat step 4.
- Open a jump ring. Pick up a rondelle drop and a 6mm round drop. Slide the jump ring onto the loop. Add a 6mm round drop and a rondelle drop. Close the jump ring. Add another jump ring if desired.
- Open the loop on the ear wire. Attach it to the jump ring(s) added in step 6. Make sure the ear wire is attached between the two 6mm rondelles so your crystals are balanced. Close the loop.
- Repeat steps 1 through 7 to complete the pair.
Silver Pewter Christmas Bells Charm, 18x25m, Bag Of 2
Swarovski Crystal Round (5000) 8mm, Crystal Silver Shade (2 pieces)
Swarovski Crystal Round (5000) 6mm, AB/Specialty, Crystal Silver Shade (4 pieces)
Swarovski Crystal, 8mm Faceted Round Rondelle, Crystal Silver Shade (4 pieces)
Antique Silver 8mm Bead Caps, Bag Of 10 (4 pieces)
Gunmetal Plate Head Pins, 2 inch, 21 Gauge, Bag of 10 (8 pieces)
Gunmetal Plate Eye Pins, 2 inch, 21 Gauge, Bag of 10 (2 pieces)
Gunmetal French Wires, Bag of 10 (1 pair)
Silver Plated 5mm Open Jump Rings, Bag of 50 (2 to 4 pieces)
Round Nose Pliers
Chain Nose Pliers