She's A Key-per Necklace, 18"
I love working with this micro-fiber suede. Using silver against black is greatness! This piece is definitely one of a kind!
- Susie Henderson
- Cut 2 pieces of suede, 18" in length. Using your tweezers, take one end of each strand and push into crimp end and crimp.
- Add 6-8mm large hole spacer beads.
- Using your tweezers, take the ends of the suede and push into the crimp hook and crimp.
- Cut 2 pieces of suede, 8" in length. Moving the silver beads, 3 on each side, find the middle of the suede.
- Put your pendant in the middle of the 8" suede strands and make a "U". On top of your "U", lay the necklace down. Bring the loose ends of the "U" over the necklace, making a larkshead knot. Tighten.
- With the ends dangling under the pendant, cut the suede in uneven lengths, just long enough to dangle lower than the pendant.
- On each of the loose suede strands, add a crimp end, then a split ring.
- On one end, using a head pin, add a 3mm silver, disco bead and 3mm silver and wire wrap to end of crimp end. On same crimp end add rondelle crystal. On another crimp end, add charm and glass pearl. On another crimp end, add glass pearl and crystal rondelle. and on the last add glass pearl and rondelle.
Micro-Fiber Suede Strings, Black, 2 Yard Coil
Sterling Silver Charm Key Pendant 31x19mm
Sterling Silver Crimp End Cap, 2 mm
Sterling Silver Crimp End Hook, 3mm
Sterling Silver Crimp End Cap, 3 mm
Chinese Crystal Disco Bead, 12mm, Black Diamond, Acrylic
Silver Filled 8mm Open Heart Charm
6mm Glass Pearl Round Bead Strand, Jet
Chinese Crystal Rondelle Bead Strand, Crystal AB, 4x6mm