- You may find it helpful to use two pairs of chain nose pliers when working with the beaded chain.
- Prepare the chain into the lengths that will be used for the "body" of the bracelet. Carefully separate the 4mm and the 6mm chain into the following lengths: (3) 9 bead links or about 3 1/2" for the 4mm; (3) 7 bead links or about 3 1/2" for the 6mm.
- Attach the lengths of chain using the eye links to each of the end bars alternating the 6mm and 4mm chains so they will align better.
- Create a chain, with (1) 8mm link, (1) 6mm link, (1) 8mm link, (1) 6mm link, (1) 8mm link and attach it to one of the end bars, this will be the end we clasp into.
- Create a chain, with (1) 8mm link, (1) 6mm link and add the trigger clasp and attach this to the other end bar.
- Use a (3) 8mm link piece of chain and add it to the loop of the chain with the trigger clasp, at the end bar.
- From that chain length, add the Milagro Heart Charm to complete the bracelet.
Tools and Materials Needed:
4mm Red Howlite Beaded Chain By The Foot- 1ft
6mm Red Howlite Beaded Chain By The Foot- 1ft
8mm Red Howlite Beaded Chain By The Foot- 1ft
TierraCast Antique Silver Pewter 6 Hole End Bar, 20mm- 2pc
TierraCast Antique Silver Pewter Milagro Heart Charm, 13x22mm- 1pc
Silver Plate Lobster Clasp, 12mm- 1pc
Chain Nose Pliers