Tools and Materials Needed:
- Cut a piece of the climbing cord using the little cut tool, about 8 3/4" to 9" in length. (Tip: Men's bracelets measure about 9-10" in length on average.)
- Use tape or burn the ends with a lighter to prevent raveling. (Tip: if you have received the cord with a melted end and find it hard to slide on the findings, just trim the melted ends with a nipper tool.)
- Slide the barrel slider to the middle of the cord.
- Dry fit the finding before gluing to check the length. Trim if necessary.
- When ready to apply the ends, put a dab of E6000 into the end finding cap and add the cord, twisting it to insure it is in all the way.
- Repeat for the other side.
- Let dry for several hours before wearing.
10mm Climbing Cord By The Inch, Black- 9"
Antique Silver Barrel Bead, 15x16mm- 1pc
Antique Silver Magnetic Cord Clasp, 7x15mm- 1pc
E6000 Adhesive, 2oz
BeadSmith Little Cut Tool for Licorice Leather