Tools and Materials Needed:
- Lay out the connectors on your work surface in the following order: round purple quartz; black agate triangle; turquoise freeform; labradorite freeform; pink jasper freeform; calsilica pear.
- Using two pairs of chain/flat nose pliers open a jump ring and connect the bar of the toggle to the round purple quartz and close.
- Open another jump ring slipping on a second and attach to the other side of the purple quartz and close.
- Join the purple link to the black agate with one more jump ring.
- Repeat this process, joining each link with one jump ring in the order you laid out on your work surface, using three jump rings to join the pink jasper and calsilica link together.
- Add the other half of the toggle clasp to the calsilica link to compete the bracelet.
- I am using an adjustable toggle in this project. It may not be necessary for the extra jump rings at the both ends. You can adjust to suit the length you desire.
Purple Quartz Gemstone Round Connector, 12mm- 1pc
Black Agate Gemstone Triangle Connector, 17mm- 1pc
Turquoise Stone Gemstone Freeform Connector, 18x23mm- 1pc
Labradorite Gemstone Large Freeform Connector, 20x25mm- 1pc
Pink Jasper Free Form Gemstone Connector, 15x19mm- 1pc
Blue Synthetic Calsilica Gemstone Pear Connector, 10x20mm
6mm Silver Plated 18 Gauge Jump Rings, 20pc- 11pc
Silver Filled 9mm Toggle With 3 Rings
Beadsmith La Femme Ergo Pliers, Flat Nose- 2prs