Tools and Materials Needed:
- You first need to make about 8 to 8 1/2" of a simple twist Kumihimo braid as seen in my video Kumihimo Episode 1: Simple Twist Pattern.
- Slip the pendant onto the braid and center it.
- Instead of adding a magnetic clasp to the ends of the bracelet we are going to glue to end caps just as we did in the video into the clasp.
- Cut a foot of chain in half and add it to the two end caps with a jump ring.
- On the other ends of the chain, add your clasp with jump rings, adding an extra jump ring to the bar side if necessary.
Rattail Cord, Plum, 2mm, 6 Yards- 4 1/2'
Rattail Cord, Ivory, 2mm, 6 Yds- 4 1/2'
Kumihimo Silver Plated End Cap, 5.8mm- 2pc
Pewter Silver Flower Pendant w/ Bail- 1pc
TierraCast Bright Rhodium Hammered Toggle, 16x22mm
TierraCast Bright Rhodium Hammered Square Toggle, 18mm
TierraCast Bright Rhodium Radiant Toggle, 22mm
Antique Silver Plated Oval Cable Chain By The Foot, 9x12mm- 1'
6mm Silver Plated 18 Gauge Jump Rings, 10pc- 5pc
Kumihimo 6" Round Disc With English Instructions