|We offer a generous 45 day return policy from the date of order. After that our Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) system will not permit an RMA ticket to be created. Your return must be postmarked within 45 days from the date of order to be accepted. After reading our return policies listed here, make sure you are logged on and go to My Account to view your list of orders. Click View Details for the order in question. On the View Details page you will see a button to Add New RMA. Click and follow the simple instructions to create an RMA number and mail your package back to us.
We do not accept returns of:
We gladly accept returns of:
- cut chain
- clearance items
- package product that has been opened, including tools, beading wire, etc.
- strands of beads that have been cut apart (please inspect your bead strand and decide whether you want to keep them BEFORE cutting the strand apart)
- partially used products of any kind, including partial bead strands, etc.
- products purchased at other web sites (it happens)
- any product that you do not like for any reason, subject to restrictions noted above
Wrong Item(s) Sent:
We do our best to eliminate all order fulfillment errors but it does happen. If you receive the wrong item, please either call us at 1-866-262-3237 or login to your account and send us a message as soon as you can. We will get the correct item sent out immediately and speak with you about returning the mistakenly sent item if applicable. You do not have to create an RMA for items we mistakenly send.
Item(s) Arrived Broken:
If you receive a broken item, please follow the same steps as listed above. We do not require that you create an RMA or send the item back to us if it arrived to you broken. Please follow the same procedure for obviously defective items (clasps that don't stay shut, items missing crystals, etc.) however please be aware that not liking the way an item looks does not qualify as a defect and in that case, please follow the RMA procedure. If you are not sure whether an item qualifies as defective or not, please call us at 1-866-262-3237 for assistance.