- Use your nipper tool to cut 12 inches of artistic wire.
- Run the wire through your fingers several times to warm it and straighten it out perfectly. Then, place it through the hole in the rondelle. Leave a 2 inch tail of wire.
- Use your fingers to bend the long part of the wire at a ninety degree angle. Wrap it around the crystal as pictured, keeping it flush against the crystal.
- After you have wrapped around the crystal two-and-a-half times, your long wire will meet the short tail you left in step 2 and you will wrap the longer wire around the 2 inch tail three times, just above the crystal. Trim the excess with your nipper.
- Repeat steps 1-4 for earring number 2. Then, use your fingers to bend the 2 inch tails into ear wires. It's helpful to create both ear wires at the same time so that they will look as similar as possible. *Note: you can also use bail making pliers to create your ear wires if you are uncomfortable using your fingers.
- Finally, trim any extra length from your ear wires. If the end of the wire feels rough, use some sandpaper to smooth it.
Tools and Materials Needed: