I love asymetric designs, eh, my hair is cut asymetrically, it was not a mistake on my barbers part. So I purposely chose to layout the links to one side of the bracelet and balanced the remainder with this opulent agate in ruby! Go on...give it a try...it is okay to be different!
Radiant Opulence Bracelet
Karla Schafer, Aunties Beads Designer
1. Cut a 4" piece of beading wire using your nipper tool.
2. Crimp one end of the wire into the "round" or Square end of the clasp using the Magical Crimp Forming tool.
3. String a 4mm quad, 5mm quad and 4mm quad, ruby agate, 4mm quad, 5mm quad, 4mm quad and crimp this end into the silver radiant link, trimming the excess wire with the nipper tool.
4. Cut another 4" piece of beading wire and crimp it into the other side of the silver radiant link, stringing the same pattern of beads as in Step 3, crimping the end into the copper radiant link.
5. Cut another piece of beading wire, this one 6" in length stringing, 4mm quad, 5mm quad, 4mm quad, ruby agate, 5mm quad, ruby agate, 5mm quad, ruby agate, 5mm quad, ruby agate, 5mm quad, ruby agate, 4mm quad, 5mm quad, (3) 4mm quad beads.
6. Crimp into the bar of the toggle to complete the bracelet.
Materials and Tools Needed: