Auntie’s Beads frequently publishes projects put together by our designers which include photos, supply lists and step-by-step instructions to make unique finished pieces. We would like to invite all of you to do the same here on Auntie’s Blog. The best part is, we will include a promotional link to your site from the blog post.
How to Participate…
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Name of piece - The name can be anything- someone your piece reminds you of (i.e. “Anna’s Earrings” or “Bracelet for Shelly”), a feeling your piece gives you (i.e. “Warm and Fuzzy Necklace” or “Earrings with a Wink”), pay tribute to a color that inspired you to make the piece (i.e. “Tantalizing Turquoise Earrings” or “Beautiful Blue Bracelet”), etc. Sometimes it’s fun to make your name rhyme or use alliteration. Just think of something you find catchy!
- Instructions – Type detailed, step-by-step instructions to complete your piece. Be sure to include a list of all of the materials you used, including the number of each bead or jewelry component. Please be as detailed as possible; include what tools you used, lengths of beading wire, how to avoid possible problems while putting your piece together, etc. For questions or help completing your instructions, email email@example.com. You can also find how we like things set up by browsing our Beading Projects.
- Photograph - The photograph does not have to be the best quality since we will be taking our own picture of the piece once it gets shipped to us. We will just need something to go by when reviewing the instructions and name of the piece.
Once we have received your information, we will notify you with shipping details. Please keep in mind that we reserve the right to accept only what we deem as a quality project. However, we are more than willing to work with you and help you modify the instructions to meet a certain standard. That’s what we’re here for.
- Auntie’s Beads is not responsible for the shipping cost, however, will pay to have it shipped back to the sender.
- Only projects exclusively using products from www.AuntiesBeads.com will be accepted.
- It is very possible that Auntie’s Beads will make some changes in the name and/or instructions of the piece, as well as add substitute materials to be used for project. Contributors will be informed via email if such changes are to be made prior to publishing.
Again, pleased send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
We are VERY excited to see what our Auntie’s Beaders come up with…
Thanks for reading and participating!