Tools and Materials Needed:
- Open a jump ring. Attach it to the loop on the crown charm, then attach it to the loop on the leather spacer. Close the jump ring.
- Cut a piece of flat leather measuring about 14 inches.
- Apply a dab of Zap-a-Gap to the inside of one end of the clasp. Insert one end of your leather into the clasp. Allow about 15 minutes dry time.
- Run your leather spacer with crown charm on the leather. Run the leather back through this spacer.
- Repeat step 3 on the other end to complete the piece.
2mm x 10mm Flat Leather, Blue(about 20 inches)
Licorice Brand Antique Brass Spacer With Charm Loop, 7x20mm
Antique Brass Pewter Crown Charm
Antique Brass Jump Rings, Open, 10pc, 5mm, 20 Gauge (1 piece)
Antique Brass Clasp for Flat Leather, 18x28mm
BeadSmith Little Cut Tool for Licorice Leather
Chain Nose Pliers (2 pair)