Pretty As A Picture Necklace, 17"
I love mixing the leather and the silks, and with so many colors to choose from, you could pretty much make this piece in your favorite color!
- Susie Henderson
- Cut 34 links of chain and attack split rings. Cut 2 pieces of leather, each about 4 and 1/2". Cut the same on the silk.
- Using your tweezers, push one end of leather and silk into your crimp end and crimp. Attach the split ring with chain. Do the same with the other leather and silk.
- Find the middle of the chain and using a split ring, attach the pendant.
- On both sides of pendant add agate, Czech glass, Glass pearl, Lepidolite, agate, Glass pearl, Czech glass, and agate. drop beads skipping one link each time. Also add 3mm silver beads on head pins, before and after the beads.
- Do the same on the other side.
- Using your tweezers, push the end of the leather and silk into crimp end and crimp end hook.
Hemmed Silk Ribbon, 36", Vio-Let Me Be Me
Leather 2mm Cord, Light Violet, 2 Yard Coil
Sterling Silver Charm/Pendant, Crown/Heart 16x23 mm
Glass Pearl Rondelle Bead Strand, Magic Green, 8x12mm
Designer Czech Glass 15mm Nugget Bead, Lilac
Purple Lepidolite Jasper 6mm Round Gemstone Bead Strand
Purple Banded Agate 8mm Round Gemstone Bead Strand
Round Cable Chain, Silver Plated, 4x6mm
Pewter Silver Crimp End Cap, 3mm Hole
Pewter Silver Crimp End Hook, 3mm Hole
Silver Filled 3mm Round Beads, Bag Of 25
2 Inch Sterling Silver Head Pins, 22 Gauge, Bag of 10