Tools and Materials Needed:
- Cut a piece of Supplemax measuring about 24". Run the Supplemax through a crystal so you have a tail of about 4".
- String 8 red seed beads on the long portion of the Supplemax. Run the Supplemax back up through the bead.
- Repeat step 2 three more times so you have a total of 4 red stripes on the crystal bead.
- String 8 white seed beads on the long portion of the Supplemax. Run the Supplemax back up through the bead.
- Repeat step 4 three more times so you have a total of 4 white stripes. Make sure your red and white stripes alternate.
- Run the Supplemax through one of the seed bead sections so it meets the tail on the other side. Tie a square knot. Apply a dab of Hypo Cement.
- Run your threads through a few nearby seed beads. Cut excess thread.
- On a headpin, pick up a red seed bead, your beaded bead and another red seed bead. Make a loop. Attach it to one end of the earring finding. Wrap the wire and trim the excess.
- Open the loop on an ear wire. Attach the other end of the earring finding to the loop on the ear wire. Close the loop.
- Repeat this process to complete the pair.
Swarovski Crystal Round (5000) 12mm, Crystal (2 pieces)
8/0 Op Vermilion Red Miyuki Seed Bead
8/0 White Miyuki Seed Beads
Silver Filled Swirl Earring Findings, 45mm, Pair
2 Inch Silver Filled Head Pins, 22 Gauge, Bag of 10 (2 pieces)
Silver Filled Fancy Ear Hook, 20mm Length, 20 Gauge
Supplemax, .012 in, 50M WHITE (about 48 inches)
G-S Hypo Cement
Round Nose Pliers
Chain Nose Pliers