Tools and Materials Needed:
- Cut a piece of beading wire measuring about 10 inches. String a crimp bead and faceted rondelle toward one end. Run your beading wire through the bar portion of the toggle then back down through the crimp bead and rondelle. Crimp.
- String a glass pearl, faceted rondelle, a bead cap, a glass pearl, a bead cap and a faceted rondelle. Make sure your bead caps are cupping the second glass pearl added.
- Repeat step 2 two more times.
- String a glass pearl, a faceted rondelle and a crimp bead. Run your beading wire through a loop on the flower branch connector then back down through the crimp bead, rondelle and glass pearl. Crimp. Cut excess wire.
- Open a jump ring. Attach it to the other end of the branch connector then to the ring portion of the toggle. Close the jump ring. Attach another jump ring for extra security.
- Apply crimp covers if using.
12mm Glass Pearl Strand, White (7 pieces)
Antique Copper Pewter 10mm Bead Cap With Leaves, Bag Of 10 (6 pieces)
Antique Copper Pewter Flower Branch Connector, 32x54mm
Pewter Antique Copper 5mm Faceted Rondelle Bead Strand (8 pieces)
Antique Copper Pewter 19mm Toggle With Swirly Bar
Antique Copper Plate Crimp Bead, 2 x 2 mm, Bag of 50 (2 pieces)
Copper Open Bead Crimp Cover, 3.2mm, Bag of 10, optional (2 pieces)
Copper Medium Oval Jump Rings, Open, Bag of 10, 6 mm, 16 gauge (2 pieces)
Beadalon 19-strand Wire, 30ft., .018, Satin Copper (about 10 inches)
Beadalon Designer Crimper Tool
Chain Nose Pliers (2 pair)