1. Cut 2 pieces of 24 guage wire, each 30" in length.
2. Holding both together, with your round nose pliers, make a loop and wire wrap at one end.
3. Add your first bead onto 1 piece of wire. Holding bead and wire still in one hand, twist wire tightly next to bead. Add next bead and repeat until you have 18 beads.
4. Using your round nose pliers, make loop at end and wire wrap.
5. Attach split rings to each end of necklace.
6. Attach 4 links of chain on one end and 5 links on the other.
7. Attach another split ring at shorter end of chain. Add lobster clasp.
8. Using head pin, add acrylic bead and wire wrap at long end of chain.
Materials and Tools Needed:
Acrylic Faceted 16mm Beads, Clear, Bag of 10 (2 Bags)
24 guage artistic wire (60 inches)
Sterling Silver Split Rings, 4.5mm, Bag of 10 (3 Rings)
Silver Plated Chain by the Foot, 8 and 12mm Circle (1 foot)
Swarovski Crystal 6mm Round Rondelle, Crystal (1 bead)
Sterling Silver Lobster Clasp, 6x14mm (1 clasp)
Sterling Silver Headpins, 2 Inch, 22 Gauge, Bag of 10 (1 pin)
Round Nose Pliers