- View the Even Count Peyote Stitch Tube Beads Video for a quick how to.
- Create a peyote strip 6 beads wide and about 20 or more rows, the strip size may have varied depending on the irregular thickness of the glass.
- I connected each ring as I made the strips, so from beginning to end this is the order: 16mm tangerine, 23mm clear, 16mm pacific blue, 16mm tangerine, 23mm clear, 16mm pacific blue, 16mm tangerine, 23mm clear.
- To properly connect the strips you must be able to zip the edges together, thus why you may want to watch the above mentioned video.
- Once all the rings are connected together, you can add the jump rings to add the clasp.
- Add a jump ring to the end 16mm tangerine ring and close adding another jump ring to this one with the trigger clasp.
- The trigger clasp will connect into the 23mm clear ring at the other end to complete the journey.
- My finished length is right at 7 1/2", if a longer size is desired, you can increase the length of the strips or add another jump ring. For a smaller bracelet, you can use one jump ring at the trigger clasp or omit rings within the design.
Tools and Materials Needed:
Recycled Glass 16mm Bottle Neck Style Ring, Pacific Blue- 2pc
Recycled Glass 16mm Bottle Neck Style Ring, Tangerine- 3pc
Recycled Glass 23mm Bottle Neck Style Ring, Clear- 3pc
11/0 Miyuki Delica Beads, Dyed Semi-Frosted Transparent Amber- 6grams
Antique Silver Pewter Large Fancy Trigger Clasp, 17x30mm- 1pc
Silver Filled 18 Gauge 10mm Open Jump Rings, 10pc- 2pc
Fireline Fine Crystal, 6 lb. Thread, 50 Yards, .008
English Beading Needles, Assorted Sizes, 4-Pack
Round Nose Pliers
Chain Nose Pliers