- View the video for a quick how to on the Bead Bandits.
- Cut your beading wire about 12" and attach a bead bandit to the end of the wire according to the video.
- Note: The inventor of the Bead Bandits suggested that you add a bit of glue on the threads before screwing it on, to keep it from coming unscrewed while wearing it.
- String the following onto the wire: 6mm rose peach round, 3mm gf, 6mm rose peach round, 5mm gf, 6mm luminous green round, 8mm rose peach round, 8mm luminous green bicone, 10mm rose peach bicone, 7mm gf, 8mm luminous green bicone, 7mm gf, 10mm rose peach bicone, 7mm gf, 8mm luminous green bicone, 7mm gf,10mm rose peach bicone, 8mm luminous green bicone, 8mm rose peach round, 6mm luminous green round, 5mm gf, 6mm rose peach round, 3mm gf,6mm rose peach round.
- Slide the threaded piece of the bead bandit on the wire, then the crimp bead, make sure that you do not crimp the bracelet without enough slack to be flexible by scrunching it your hand, crimp and add the other half of the bead bandit including a bit of glue on the threads.
- To complete the bracelet, add the clasp to each bead bandit using the beading tweezers and the split rings.
Tools and Materials Needed:
Swarovski Crystal 6mm Round Bead, Rose Peach- 4pc
Swarovski Crystal 6mm Round Bead, Luminous Green- 2pc
Swarovski Crystal 8mm Round Bead, Rose Peach- 2pc
Swarovski Crystal 10mm Bicone Bead, Rose Peach- 3pc
Swarovski Crystal 8mm Bicone Bead, Luminous Green-4pc
Gold Filled Smooth Beads, 3mm, Bag of 10- 2pc
Gold Filled Smooth Beads, 5mm, Bag of 10- 2pc
Gold Filled Smooth Bead, 7mm- 4pc
Bead Bandit, Gold Plate- 1pr
Beadalon 49-strand Wire, 30 ft., .018- 12"
Gold Plated 6mm Split Rings, Bag Of 25- 2pc
Antique Gold Pewter Square Roped Toggle, 13mm
Crimp Beads, Gold Filled, Bag of 50, 2 x 2 mm- 2pc
Chain Nose Pliers
Bent Nose Tweezers
Zap-A-Gap Quick Drying Adhesive, .5 oz