"Who said that every wish would be heard and answered, when wished on the morning star?" Kermit the Frog The soft amber glow of the Czech Glass beads and then the spark of the Light Colorado Topaz of the Chinese Crystals, accent the Antique brass beads and star charm. This celestial bracelet strung on Elastoma will be everyone's wish.
Karla Schafer, Aunties Beads Designer
I will be using Elastoma in this construction, so please watch the Elastoma Video for a "how to".
- String the following beads onto the Elastoma before cutting:ab spacer, crystal,ab spacer, Czech bead until you have strung this pattern for a total of 6 Czech beads.
- Using two pairs of pliers, open a jump ring and add it to the star charm and then slip it onto the Elastoma.
- Cut the Elastoma with a generous amount, refer to video, to wrap around your fingers.
- String on a Crimp bead to the beginning end of the bracelet and wrap the Elastoma around your fingers centering the crimp bead, this should be tight.
- Take the free end of the bracelet and thread it through the crimp bead, this may take a few tries and a couple of re-wrappings.
- Once you have threaded the other end through the crimp they should be running opposite of one another through the crimp.
- Pull to tighten and crimp the crimp bead, either by using the Magical Crimp forming tool or by flat crimping.
- Trim the excess Elastoma with the nipper tool to complete the braclet.
Chinese Crystal Helix Beads, 10mm, Lt Colorado Topaz AB, Long Strand- 6pc
Designer Czech Glass 15mm Round Bead, Brown Picasso- 6pc
Antique Pewter Brass 4mm Faceted Bead Strand- 12pc
Antique Brass Pewter 28mm Star Pendant- 1pc
Antique Brass Jump Rings, Open, 1.6 Gram Bag, 5mm, 20 Gauge- 1pc
Beadsmith Elastoma, .8mm Clear, 5m- 12"
Round Nose Pliers
Chain Nose Pliers