- Start by cutting the chain into (3) 12" lengths of the (3) different chains reserving the remainder of the 3x6mm curb chain for the necklace ends.
- Add the chain in the following order with the antique silver jump rings: Rolo Chain to third hole from the top; 3x6mm curb chain to 6th hole from the top and the round curb chain to the last hole of the finding.
- Layout the chain connected ends on your work surface and dump out your TierraCast beads, I picked up my metal bits at random as I beaded the seed bead strands.
- Cut a piece of beading wire about 16" in length, crimping one end into the first loop of the end bar, and begin stringing the Matte Tr Gray AB seed bead including a random mix of the metal beads. Bead until you have about 12" and crimp into the coordinating hole on the opposite end bar.
- Continue the beading of the seed beads and metal beads in the following order: Metallic Rain; Flat Iron Multi Mix; Matte Tr Gray AB; Metallic Rain; Flat Iron Multi Mix attaching them to the holes of the end bar.
- Cut the remaining chain into (2) 8 1/2" lengths and attach one end of each to the loop of the end bar.
- Add another jump ring and the lobster clasp to the other two ends to complete the necklace.
Tools and Materials Needed:
TierraCast Antique Silver Pewter 9 Hole End Bar, 28mm- 2pc
8/0 Matte Tr Gray AB Miyuki Seed Beads
8/0 Miyuki Seed Bead Mix, Metallic Rain
Miyuki Multi Bead Mix, Flat Iron
Antique Silver Plate 3mm Rolo Chain By The Foot- 1ft
Antique Silver Plate Curb Chain By The Foot, 3x6mm- 3ft
Round Cable Chain, Ant. Silver Plated, 4x6mm
TierraCast Antique Silver Pewter Beaded Spacer Rondelle Bead, 6mm- 4pc
TierraCast Silver Pewter 5mm Kenyan Beads, Bag of 10
TierraCast Gunmetal Pewter Size 8/0 Seed Beads, Bag of 25
TierraCast Antique Silver Pewter 4mm Quad Heishi Beads, Bag of 25
Beadalon 49-strand Wire, 30 ft., .015
Silver Filled Crimp Beads, 2 x 2mm, 50pc- 12pc
Antique Silver Open Jump Rings, 6mm, 10pc- 10pc
Antique Silver Lobster Clasp, 14mm
Round Nose Pliers