I love creating simple bracelets that have symmetry created using different elements. In this case, I chose faceted crystal rondelles, wavy disc spacers and glass beads to create a piece that will go with anything and everything!
Shanna Steele, Aunties Beads Designer
Tools and Materials Needed:
- Cut a piece of beading wire measuring about 10".
- Toward one end of your beading wire, string a crimp bead. Run the wire through half of the toggle then back down through the crimp bead. Crimp. Apply crimp cover.
- String a 6mm glass bead, a wavy disc, a crystal rondelle and a wavy disc.
- Repeat step 3 nine more times. You should have used a total of 10 rondelles and 10 6mm glass beads.
- String a 6mm glass bead followed by a crimp bead. Run your wire through the other half of the toggle then back down through the crimp bead and 6mm glass bead. Crimp. Apply crimp cover. Cut excess wire.
- Open a jump ring. Attach it to your heart charm then to the loop on the ring portion of the toggle. Close the jump ring.
Chinese Crystal Rondelle Bead Strand, Dorado, 9x12mm (10 pieces)
Glass Bead Strand, 6mm, Tanzanite AB (11 pieces)
Antique Brass Pewter 10mm Wavy Disc Spacer Beads, Bag Of 20 (20 pieces)
Antique Brass Plated Tapered Toggle, 17mm
Antique Brass 12mm Puffed Heart Charm (1 piece)
Antique Brass Jump Rings, Open, Bag of 10, 5mm, 20 Gauge (1 piece)
Crimp Beads, Gold Filled, Bag of 50, 2 x 2 mm (2 pieces)
Antique Brass Crimp Bead Cover, 3mm, Bag of 20 (2 pieces)
Beadalon 19-strand Wire, 30 ft., .018, Metallic Satin Gold (about 10 inches)
Designer Crimper Tool
Chain Nose Pliers