- View the Drop Beading Video for a quick how to.
- Cut a 3" piece of the chain.
- Gently open one of the end loops with a pair of chain nose pliers and round nose pliers, adding it to the bookmark finding and close.
- Work the drop beading from the bottom link up, start by adding 1 bead of each of the 4 colors on head pins. Start a loop on each and add them to the bottom link, in no particular order, closing each one with wraps.
- Continue the random mix or develop your own pattern and add 2 bead drops to each side of the link, each with 1 bead. Add the drops to every other link, up to the book mark finding.
- Add 4 more beaded drops to the loop of the bookmark to finish.
Tools and Materials Needed:
Gold Plated Pewter Mermaid Bookmark, 3"- 1pc
Designer Czech Glass 5mm Bead Strand, Lt. Sapphire AB- 10pc
Designer Czech Glass 5mm Bead Strand, Opaque Green- 10pc
Designer Czech Glass 5mm Bead Strand, White Linen- 10pc
Designer Czech Glass 5mm Bead Strand, Teal Travertine- 10pc
Gold Plated 6mm Rolo Chain By The Foot- 3"
Gold Plated 24 Gauge Head Pins, 50pc- 40pc
Round Nose Pliers
Chain Nose Pliers
Stainless Steel Tweezers, 5"