Is this the magic key? What will it open for you? I love these little Vintaj key charms especially dangling from chain with Swarovski Crystal Bicones in a vintage color mix! Gunmetal chain and earwires only add to the charm.
Karla Schafer, Aunties Beads Designer
I will be using Rosary Loops in this construction, so please watch the Rosary Loops Video for a "how to".
- Cut two pieces of the curb chain in 3 link lengths.
- Using two pairs of pliers open a jump ring and add a key charm to each end of the chain pieces cut in Step 1.
- Add the free end of each chain piece to an earwire.
- Working one earring at a time, choose 6 bicones from the mix, picking at random or one of each color.
- Prepare the crystals by slipping each one onto a head pin, trimming the wire with the nipper tool, to just over 3/8” from the top of the bead and make a rosary loop with the Wire Looping Tool or Round Nose Pliers.
- Working from the bottom up the chain, place two bicones per link, one unit on each side of the link for a total of 6 bicones.
- Repeat Steps 4-6 to complete the pair.
Vintaj Embossed Key Pendant, 10x22mm- 2pc
Swarovski Crystal 4mm Bicone Bead Mix, Pebblestone- 12pc
Gunmetal Curb Chain By The Foot, 2.8mm- 1"
Gunmetal Plate Head Pins, 2 inch, 21 Gauge, Bag of 10- 12pc
Gunmetal Plate Jump Rings, Open, Bag of 10, 5mm, 20 Gauge- 2pc
Gunmetal French Wires, Bag of 10- 1pr
Wire Looping Pliers
Round Nose Pliers
Chain Nose Pliers