Tools and Materials Needed:
- Cut a piece of the climbing cord using the little cut tool, about 6 3/4" in length for a 7 1/2" bracelet.
- Use tape or burn the ends with a lighter to prevent raveling. (Tip: if you have received the cord with a melted end and find it hard to slide on the findings, just trim the melted ends with a nipper tool.)
- Slide the love slider to the middle of the cord and the heart sliders to either side.
- Dry fit the finding before gluing to check the length. Trim if necessary.
- When ready to apply the ends, put a dab of E6000 into the end finding cap and add the cord, twisting it to insure it is in all the way.
- Repeat for the other side.
- Use jump rings to attach the lobster clasp to one end and the chain to the other.
- Let dry for several hours before wearing.
10mm Climbing Cord By The Inch, Fuchsia- 7"
Antique Silver Bead with Hearts, 13mm- 2pc
Antique Silver Love Ribbon Bead, 14x16mm- 1pc
Antique Silver Hammered Spiral Ending, 15x36mm- 2pc
6mm Silver Plated 18 Gauge Jump Rings, 10pc- 2pc
Silver Filled Trigger Clasp, 13.5mm- 1pc
Antique Silver Plated Textured Oval Cable Chain By The Foot- 1"
E6000 Adhesive, 2oz
BeadSmith Little Cut Tool for Licorice Leather
Chain Nose Pliers-2pr