Tools and Materials Needed:
- Position your hand as though you are about to slip on a bangle bracelet. Use your wrist gauge to measure your hand in this position. This will determine the length you need to cut your licorice leather.
- To cut your licorice leather, double the measurement indicated by the bracelet gauge. So, if your hand measured 8 inches when in the correct position, cut your leather so it is 16 inches long.
- Apply a dab of Zap-a-Gap to the inside of one of the ends of the licorice leather finding. Insert one end of the licorice leather into the finding. Allow a few minutes dry time.
- Run your licorice leather through the hole in the middle of the licorice leather finding then down towards the open hole in the finding.
- Apply a dab of Zap-a-Gap to the inside of the open hole in the finding. Insert the end of your licorice leather in the hole. Allow a few minutes dry time.
Licorice Brand Leather By The Inch, Black (15 to 18 inches depending on hand size)
Antique Silver 3-Hole Bangle Finding for Licorice Leather
Bracelet Size Wrist Gauge, Metal
BeadSmith Little Cut Tool for Licorice Leather