- Cut 6 pieces of suede in 6" pieces, 2 in one color and 4 in the other as sampled or use 3 different colors.
- Starting with the navy piece loop the piece through the radiant link and slip the barrel bead over both ends and slide it up to tighten.
- Repeat the above step with the two pink pieces on either side of the navy.
- Making sure all the piece are even lay out the piece to create the lattice work.
- Working the left bottom (pink) strand and the top middle (navy) strand slip a barrel bead over both strands and move it up to about the middle.
- Working the right top (pink) strand and the bottom middle (navy) strand slip a barrel bead over both strands and move it up about the middle or even with the previous bead.
- Working the outside (pink) strand and the middle (navy) stand slip a barrel bead over both strands and move it up slightly.
- Working the other outside (pink) strand and the other middle (navy) strand, slip a barrel bead over both strands and move it up slightly.
- To end the bracelet lay all the strands parallel to one another and slip them into the terminator and clamp down several times with chain nose pliers.
- Repeat all above steps for the other half of the bracelet.
- Add a trigger clasp to one end of the bracelet with a split ring and a chain extender to the other.
Tools and Materials Needed:
TierraCast Bright Rhodium Radiant Ring Link, 1 1/4"- 1pc
TierraCast Antique Silver Hammered Barrel Bead, 5.5mm x 7mm-14pc
Terminator-Ribbon Clamp End, Extra Wide, Silver Plate, 20x10mm- 2pc
3mm Micro Fiber Suede, Navy- 12"
3mm Micro Fiber Suede, Fuchsia- 12"
Silver Plate Lobster Clasp, 12mm- 1pc
Silver Plated 3" Chain Extender With 5mm Bead- 1pc
Silver Filled Split Rings, 6mm, 10pc- 2pc
Chain Nose Pliers
Bent Nose Tweezers