Kindred Soul Earrings Project
Do you have that friend that is your Kindred Soul or Spirit, I have been blessed with a few people like that in my life. Again, Dena and I are bouncing ideas off of each other and it is always funny to me how we will have similar ideas without even discussing it with the other. It has happened again but this time with the Czech Glass Dagger beads. This simple yet impactful design will show you how uncomplicated these beads can be!
Karla Schafer, Aunties Beads Designer
Tools and Materials Needed:
- View the video on "Drop Beading Video" for a how to on wire wrapping!
- The beading hoop earring has a loose end that slips out of the finding, release it and slide the following beads on to the hoop: 6/0 seed bead; dagger; 6/0 seed bead; dagger; 6/0 seed bead; dagger; 6/0 seed bead; dagger; 6/0 seed bead; dagger; 6/0 seed bead.
- Slide the wire end back into the finding and crimp it shut with chain nose pliers. Gently tug to make sure it is secure.
- For the drop beaded dangle in the center drop a 6mm Swarovski Crystal Round on a head pin, Czech Glass Rondelle, 6/0 seed bead and Czech Glass Rondelle, make a right angle over the top of the beads with flat nose pliers and start the loop with a pair of round nose pliers, slipping it into the hole in the center of the finding and close the wrap.
- Open an earwire with the chain nose pliers and slip it onto the finding and close.
- Repeat the above steps to complete the pair.
Designer Czech Glass Dagger Bead-10pcs
Designer Czech Glass 5mm Rondelle Bead Strand, Turquoise-4pc
Miyuki 6/0 Seed Beads, 6-135F, Matte Tr root Beer- 14pc
Swarovski Crystal Round (5000) 6mm, Smoked Topaz- 2pc
Copper Plate Beading Hoop Earring Finding, 30mm- 1pr
Copper Earwires, Bag Of 10, 22 Guage- 1pr
Bright Copper 1 And 1/2" Head Pin With 2mm Ball, Bag Of 10- 2pc
Round Nose Pliers
Chain Nose Pliers