- View the video on "Drop Beading Video" for a how to on wire wrapping!
- The beading hoop earring has a loose end that slips out of the finding, release it and slide the following beads on to the hoop: 6/0 seed bead; dagger; 6/0 seed bead; dagger; 6/0 seed bead; dagger; 6/0 seed bead; dagger; 6/0 seed bead; dagger; 6/0 seed bead.
- Slide the wire end back into the finding and crimp it shut with chain nose pliers. Gently tug to make sure it is secure.
- For the drop beaded dangle in the center drop a 6mm Swarovski Crystal Round on a head pin, Czech Glass Rondelle, 6/0 seed bead and Czech Glass Rondelle, make a right angle over the top of the beads with flat nose pliers and start the loop with a pair of round nose pliers, slipping it into the hole in the center of the finding and close the wrap.
- Open an earwire with the chain nose pliers and slip it onto the finding and close.
- Repeat the above steps to complete the pair.
Tools and Materials Needed:
Designer Czech Glass Dagger Bead-10pcs
Designer Czech Glass 5mm Rondelle Bead Strand, Turquoise-4pc
Miyuki 6/0 Seed Beads, 6-135F, Matte Tr root Beer- 14pc
Swarovski Crystal Round (5000) 6mm, Smoked Topaz- 2pc
Copper Plate Beading Hoop Earring Finding, 30mm- 1pr
Copper Earwires, Bag Of 10, 22 Guage- 1pr
Bright Copper 1 And 1/2" Head Pin With 2mm Ball, Bag Of 10- 2pc
Round Nose Pliers
Chain Nose Pliers