Keep Faith Necklace
Keep faith close to your heart with this combination of ant copper chain and filigree cross necklace. A Chinese Crystal drop in Dark Vintage Rose adds to the charm of faith with a complementary color.
Karla Schafer, Auntie’s Beads Designer
1. Cut the chain to desired length, minus ¾” for the jump rings and the trigger clasp.
2. Attach a jump ring to one end of the chain including the trigger clasp.
3. On a head pin, drop a 3mm copper, rondelle, and 3mm copper wrapping a loop. See Drop Beading Video for assistance.
4. Add a two jump rings to the loop of the drop.
5. Attach a jump ring to the cross filigree and then to one of the jump rings on the drop.
6. Attach a jump ring to one end of the chain including the trigger clasp.
7. String the drop onto the chain using the second jump ring on it.
8. Now attach a jump ring to the free end of the chain to complete the necklace.
Materials and Tools Needed:
Antique Copper Plated Filigree Cross Charm, 19 x 22mm
A large Chinese Crystal Faceted Rondelle in your choice of color- 1pc
Antique Copper Round Beads, 3 mm, Bag of 50- 2pc
Copper Jump Rings, Open, Bag of 10, 5mm, 20 Gauge- 5pc
Copper Head Pins, 2", 21 Gauge, Bag of 25- 1pc
Antique Copper Plated Long and Short Chain By The Foot
Antique Copper Trigger Clasp, 15mm
Round Nose Pliers
Chain Nose Pliers