Kaleidoscope of Color Memory Wire Bracelet Project
A kaleidoscope of color infused by fun bits, coils and beads of many to wrap around your wrist in a continuous flow with the help of memory wire! The fun bracelet is sure to fit many and is capped at the end with Memory Wire End Caps!
Karla Schafer, Aunties Beads Designer
Tools and Materials Needed:
- View the video on "How to end Memory Wire" for a quick how to on the end caps!
- Cut the memory wire to desired number of coils, I have cut my piece with one complete coil in the middle and two overlapping ends of about two inches, using memory wire shears.
- Add one memory wire end cap to one end of the memory wire, securing it carefully with the Zap-a-Gap as in the video, let it dry completely before adding your beads.
- The only pattern I included was as follows, color and wire bead shape is at random: Wire cone, 10mm glass pearl, wire bead, 4x6mm rondelle, wire bead, 10mm round Chinese Crystal and so on until I have come close to the end of the bracelet. End with another wire bead cone.
- Allowing enough room to grasp the wire and still have access to the end, glue on the remaining memory wire end cap. Hold until set and set the piece aside so that the glue can completely cure, a couple of hours!
10mm Glass Pearl Round Bead Strand, Cranberry
Chinese Crystal Rondelle Bead Strand, Crystal AB, 4x6mm
Chinese Crystal Round Strand, 8mm, Multi-Color
Wire Beads, 24 Gauge Multii-Wire Bead Pack
Bracelet Memory Wire, Oval, Silver Plate
Memory Wire End Caps, Silver, 5mm
Memory Wire Shears
Round Nose Pliers
Zap-A-Gap Quick Drying Adhesive, .5 oz