You will be jumping through hoops for these earrings! An array of chain dangles with Swarovski Jet Rondelles hanging from the ends are in front of the oversized antique copper ring!
Karla Schafer, Aunties Beads Designer
- Cut two pieces of the chain in the following lengths: 1", 1 1/2" and 2".
- Add a jump ring to one loop of the connector ring and then add a jump ring to that jump ring.
- Add an earring wire to the top jump ring.
- Add each of the lengths of chain to the jump ring connected to the connector ring, 2", 1 1/2" then the 1" piece; longest to shortest in front.
- Drop a Jet rondelle on a head pin and add one to each of the chain dangles and the loop on the bottom of the connector ring.
- Repeat the steps 2-5 to complete the pair.
Tools and Materials Needed:
Antique Copper Pewter 31mm Round Connector Ring- 2pc
Swarovski Crystal, 8mm Faceted Round Rondelle, Jet- 8pc
Antique Copper Curb Chain by the Foot, 4.2mm- 10"
Antique Copper Head Pins with 2mm Ball, 24 Gauge, Bag of 50- 8pc
Antique Copper Plated Head Pins, 2 Inch, 21 Gauge, Bag of 10- 8pc
Antique Copper 6mm Open Jump Rings, Bag of 50- 4pc
Antique Copper Earwires, 10 Pairs, Recycled Copper- 1pr
Chain Nose Pliers- 2prs
Round Nose Pliers