- Cut two pieces of the chain in the following lengths: 1", 1 1/2" and 2".
- Add a jump ring to one loop of the connector ring and then add a jump ring to that jump ring.
- Add an earring wire to the top jump ring.
- Add each of the lengths of chain to the jump ring connected to the connector ring, 2", 1 1/2" then the 1" piece; longest to shortest in front.
- Drop a Jet rondelle on a head pin and add one to each of the chain dangles and the loop on the bottom of the connector ring.
- Repeat the steps 2-5 to complete the pair.
Tools and Materials Needed:
Antique Copper Pewter 31mm Round Connector Ring- 2pc
Swarovski Crystal, 8mm Faceted Round Rondelle, Jet- 8pc
Antique Copper Curb Chain by the Foot, 4.2mm- 10"
Antique Copper Head Pins with 2mm Ball, 24 Gauge, Bag of 50- 8pc
Antique Copper Plated Head Pins, 2 Inch, 21 Gauge, Bag of 10- 8pc
Antique Copper 6mm Open Jump Rings, Bag of 50- 4pc
Antique Copper Earwires, 10 Pairs, Recycled Copper- 1pr
Chain Nose Pliers- 2prs
Round Nose Pliers