Joy to the world, peace on earth - and love, faith and hope - is what this holiday season is all about. This simple bracelet showcases those messages perfectly.
Shanna Steele, Aunties Beads Designer
Tools and Materials Needed:
- Determine in what order you want your message beads to go (if in any order at all). I did mine in this order: Joy, Love, Peace, Faith, Hope.
- Cut a piece of beading wire measuring about 10 inches. String a crimp bead toward one end. Run the wire through half of the toggle then back down through the crimp bead. Crimp. Apply crimp cover.
- String a message bead, a crystal rondelle, a spacer, a barrel bead, a spacer and a rondelle.
- Repeat step 3 three more times.
- String a message bead and a crimp bead. Run your beading wire through the other half of the toggle then back down through the crimp bead. Crimp. Apply crimp cover. Cut excess wire.
Pewter Word Bead, Faith, Rhodium
Pewter Word Bead, Hope, Rhodium
Pewter Word Bead, Joy, Rhodium
Pewter Word Bead, Love, Rhodium
Pewter Word Bead, Peace, Rhodium
Chinese Crystal Barrel Bead Strand, Siam, 10x14mm (4 pieces)
Chinese Crystal Rondelle Bead Strand, Crystal, 6x8mm (8 pieces)
Pewter Heishi Bead, 5mm Quad, Silver, Bag Of 10 (8 pieces)
Pewter Toggle, Melody, Silver
Silver Filled Crimp Beads, Bag of 50, 2 x 2mm (2 pieces)
Silver Filled 3mm Crimp Bead Covers, Bag Of 10 (2 pieces)
Beadalon 49-strand Wire, 30 ft., .015 (about 10 inches)
Designer Crimper Tool
Chain Nose Pliers