Jazzy Jewel Necklace
I made a necklace similar to this one a while back and someone always tries to take it off my neck whenever I wear it! So, I thought, let's mix it up and make it a little festive! Enjoy and let me know what you think!
Susie Henderson, Auntie's Beads Owner
Acrylic 25mm Flat Back, Antique Jonquil
Acrylic 25mm Flat Back, Royal Blue
Acrylic 25mm Flat Back, Deep Teal
Sterling Silver Split Rings, Bag of 10, 6 mm
Medium Lobster Clasp, 5x12mm
Antique Silver Plate Curb Chain By The Foot, 6x8mm
Pewter Daisy Pendant, 38mm.
Bent Nose Tweezers
1. Using your favorite adhesive, glue one each of the acrylic flat backs to each of the daisy pendants. Let dry for 2 hours.
2. Cut 2 pieces of chain, each 8" in length. Attach split rings to one end of each chain.
3. Using your tweezers, gently open your split ring and attach the royal blue pendant to chain. Again, gently open the other split ring with your tweezers, and attach the teal pendant on other chain.
4. Attach jump rings to each of the blue pendants exactly accross from the other split rings. Open split ring of royal blue pendant and attach jonquil pendant. Skip 6 "petals" and attach the teal pendant.
5. Using your tweezers, attach split ring to end of chain and add lobster clasp.