1. For a 17 ½” necklace cut two pieces of beading wire, 10” and a 6” piece of chain.
2. Crimp one end of the beading wire into the end of the chain using the Magical crimp forming tool or the Designer crimp tool.
3. String a 4mm ss, and 5” of the seed beads, crimping the end of the wire into the closed jump ring.
4. Open the open jump ring and attach it to the frame and slip it on to chain.
5. Repeat Steps 2-3 except crimp into the trigger clasp, to complete the necklace.
Materials and Tools Needed:
Pewter Simple Square Frame, 18mm- 1pc Miyuki Seed Bead Mix, Jewel Tone, 6/0 Silver Plate Long and Short Chain by the Foot- 6” Swarovski Lobster Claw, Rhodium- 1pc Sterling Silver Seamless Beads, 4mm, Large Hole, Bag of 25- 4pc Sterling Silver Jump Rings, Closed, Bag of 10, 5.5 mm, 20 gauge- 1pc Sterling Silver Jump Rings, Open, Bag of 10, 6mm, 20 Gauge- 1pc Crimp Beads, Bag of 50, 2 x 2 mm- 4pc Judi Kins DG3 Art Gel Tierracast Picture Frame Template Card Scrapbooking paper of your choice Beadalon 49-strand Wire, 30 ft., .018 Nipper Tool Bead Smith Magical Crimp Forming Tool For .014"-.015" Wire Or Beadalon Designer Bead Crimper