Prepare the pewter frame with your choice of scrap booking paper and follow the directions on the DG3 Gel or watch the DG3 Art Gel Collage Pendants Video
1. For a 17 ½” necklace cut two pieces of beading wire, 10” and a 6” piece of chain.
2. Crimp one end of the beading wire into the end of the chain using the Magical crimp forming tool or the Designer crimp tool.
3. String a 4mm ss, and 5” of the seed beads, crimping the end of the wire into the closed jump ring.
4. Open the open jump ring and attach it to the frame and slip it on to chain.
5. Repeat Steps 2-3 except crimp into the trigger clasp, to complete the necklace. Materials and Tools Needed:
Pewter Simple Square Frame, 18mm- 1pc
Miyuki Seed Bead Mix, Jewel Tone, 6/0
Silver Plate Long and Short Chain by the Foot- 6”
Swarovski Lobster Claw, Rhodium- 1pc
Sterling Silver Seamless Beads, 4mm, Large Hole, Bag of 25- 4pc
Sterling Silver Jump Rings, Closed, Bag of 10, 5.5 mm, 20 gauge- 1pc
Sterling Silver Jump Rings, Open, Bag of 10, 6mm, 20 Gauge- 1pc
Crimp Beads, Bag of 50, 2 x 2 mm- 4pc
Judi Kins DG3 Art Gel
Tierracast Picture Frame Template Card
Scrapbooking paper of your choice
Beadalon 49-strand Wire, 30 ft., .018
Bead Smith Magical Crimp Forming Tool For .014"-.015" Wire
Beadalon Designer Bead Crimper