Impress Me Flower Necklace
The impression jasper beads have just a swirl of light brown, so I used 2 colors of brown to bring out those tones. A perfect spring and summer piece! The chain works great with this necklace, too!
- Susie Henderson
- Work the crystal clay according to directions on package. Roll into a small ball and spread into the middle of the flower. Add chatons and let dry.
- Cut 20" of chain. Using a jump ring, attach lobster clasp to end of chain.
- Using jump ring attach flower to middle of chain.
- With head pins, drop 3 beads in links of chain on either side of pendant, 3 links on each side.
- Crystal Clay 2 Part Epoxy With Swarovski Elements, Rose
- Preciosa Crystal Chaton Mix, Special Events, 5 Grams
- Pewter Daisy Pendant, 38mm.
- Impression Jasper Ruby Round Bead Strand, 12mm
- Swarovski Crystal Xilion Bicone (5328) 8mm, Topaz
- Chinese Crystal 6mm Bicone Bead Strand, Silver Champagne AB
- Silver Plate Lobster Claw, 12mm
- 2 Inch Silver Filled Head Pins, 22 Gauge, Bag of 10
- Sterling Silver Jump Rings, Open, 10 mm, 16 Gauge