These beads are so bright, I gotta wear shades... But seriously: how much fun are they?! Neons are all the rage and I thought it would be super fun to play with a few colors and separate them by silver tubes. The result is a memory wire bracelet that wears like a retro bangle. Shanna Steele, Aunties Beads Designer
Tools and Materials Needed:
- Using your memory wire shears, cut your memory wire so you have 5-6 full coils. Using your memory wire bending pliers on the smaller jaw, make a loop at one end of the coil of wire.
- String a 4mm pink pearl followed by a curved silver tube.
- String the following pattern: 4mm pink pearl, 6mm yellow pearl, 8mm green pearl, bead cap, 10mm orange pearl, bead cap, 8mm green pearl, 6mm yellow pearl, 4mm pink pearl. Follow this pattern with a silver tube.
- Repeat step 3 eight more times. You should have used all of your curved tubes and all of your larger pearls.
- Add a 4mm pink pearl. If necessary, cut your memory wire. Use your bending pliers to make a loop for closure.
Swarovski Crystal Pearls, 4mm, Neon Pink (20 pieces)
Swarovski Crystal Pearls, 6mm, Neon Yellow (18 pieces)
Swarovski Crystal Pearls, 8mm, Neon Green (18 pieces)
Swarovski Crystal Pearls, 10mm, Neon Orange (9 pieces)
Silver Plated Curved Tube, 2.5x40mm (10 pieces)
Silver Plated 7mm Fluted Bead Cap (18 pieces)
Bracelet Memory Wire, Large, 1/4 Ounce
Memory Wire Shears
Memory Wire Bending Pliers
Auntie's Beads Designer